As it’s (almost) the end of the year which seems like a natural time for reflection, I’m going to try a different format this week and take a look back at some of the things I’ve done and learned in 2020 in a 5-4-3-2-1 format.
Five things I’ve done:
- Niched into Search Engine Optimisation.
- Found a mentor.
- Sent 34 weekly newsletters (including this one).
- Ran one SEO workshop (available on YouTube).
- Posted on LinkedIn 56 times.
Four things I’ve learned:
Three important numbers:
- The number of monthly retainer clients I work with has increased by 225%.
- The average value of each retainer client has increased by 48.64%.
- My monthly recurring revenue has increased by 383.08%.
Two favourite things of 2020:
- Having a recharge in Rotorua with my family.
- Building my business to something I am proud of.
One thing I really want to improve in 2021:
- My website (updating more regularly and attracting more traffic).
I’ll be having a few weeks off from sending my weekly newsletter and resuming in early 2021.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
If you enjoyed this post, sign up for Strategic Sundays to get the latest one into your inbox every Sunday.
(Unsubscribe anytime, I’ll never share your data with anyone.)